Studium’s partner in Russia is Dr. Sergey Yartsev, member of the Leonardo Group OOO in Moscow. The office opened in 2007 and now represents an Association of Chartered Accountants capable of dialoguing with diverse company realities in terms of both size and problems. Leonardo Group consists of 2 partners, two senior consultants, 4 assistants and 3 employees.
The staff are specialized in assisting foreign enterprises wishing to develop their business in Russia, and provide foreign clients with the following services:
- Tax&Law Check-up: check on the fiscal and legal aspects of the client’s business project on the basis of the specific characteristics of Russian Law compared to legislation in the country of origin;
- Start up in Russia: assistance when opening in Russia companies, premises, organisations and representatives’ offices; domiciliation and tax/accounting management; meeting rooms in the initial phases of activity;
- Money&Finance: assistance in dealing with banks;
- Auditing: certification of yearly statements as well as accounting and administration procedures for the Russian branch of the parent company;
- M&A: assistance in acquisitions and due diligence;
- Fiscal and accounting assistance for non-resident organisations and also complete outsourcing services for accounting and administration.